LDT*

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Death Team*

3 posters

Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards

Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards Empty Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards

Post  Rtubeileh Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 am

Talk about your favorite killstreak rewards and why.

My personal Killstreak rewards are:

1) *5 kills* Predator Missile - Easily gets you one kill, sometimes two, and if you're lucky and they're retarded nerds, then they bunch up and you can get a triple kill or a multi-kill.

2) *7 kills* Harrier Strike - You should easily get this from the predator missile. If you were unlucky and only got one kill, play it safe, make sure you know where your opponent is, and make the safe kill. If you're really unlucky and you got NO kills from the predator missile, then play it safe for a while. This really helps getting your killstreak up. It's a bomber and a heli. Can EASILY get you 4 kills. Call it in on a crowded place (wherever you see a red dot pop up, call it in there quickly and you should get at least 1 kill), and then go hide somewhere no one will find you. Wait for the harrier to get you 4 kills (shouldn't take long at all).

3) *11 kills* Chopper Gunner - This is the best kill streak that I know of. ESPECIALLY on Wasteland (my cousin got 76 kill streak on wasteland with chopper gunner). After getting this... go to a place you KNOW no one will go to and go prone. Call it in, never let your finger off the gunner turret (doesn't waste ammo, doesn't need to reload). Be careful not to call this in when there are other enemy planes and stuff, they can destroy the chopper gunner.

DO NOT USE THE TACTICAL NUKE!! IT IS POINTLESS, YOU ONLY GET LIKE 5 KILLS AND IT ENDS THE GAME!!! And also, some people think that the AC130 is better than the chopper gunner, but it aint! you need to reload and shit with it, chopper gunner is PIMP!

HAPPY MASSACRING!! Very Happy
    dudes
    Clan Leader

Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards Empty Re: Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards

Post  dudes Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm

mine are 7 kills harrier strike, 8 kills emergancy airdrop and 11kills chopper gunner only every tryed once with the nuke got the nuke and hated it. nuke is just pointless and not fun in my opinion
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards Empty Re: Call of Duty MW2 Killstreak Rewards

Post  Rtubeileh Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 am

I agree dudes (about the nuke), but why emergency airdrop? Its useless and doesnt add to your killstreak.
    dudes
    Clan Leader

Post  dudes Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 am

i dont care about kdr i use the emergancy airdrop and give it to my teammates to help them out and get us winning the game :)if i see a harrier or anything of the enemyies ill switch to my blow shit up class throw a grenade kill my self own the harrier then change back lol
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 am

Lol, we all change to the "blow shit up" class when enemy air support comes in. I think that in a match, everyone needs different killstreaks, you know what I mean? Like 2 people with UAV, 2 people with Predator Missile, everyone for harrier, some for chopper gunner, some for emergency airdrop, and the best person that has the least deaths may put up nuke to win the game for us. Like, you understand me right? So we all benefit off each other, sort of like what you were saying.
    dudes
    Clan Leader

Post  dudes Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am

yeah but no one realy communicates in team deatch match in xbox 360 they usually go away by the self and die
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh, yeah I know that, I'm talking about LDT* not Team Deathmatch with random people.
    EnVy xREAPERx
    EnVy xREAPERx

Post  EnVy xREAPERx Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 am

haha i use a ump45 and a thumper i always have a "BLOW SHIT UP"class lolz
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:32 am

Im guessing you S&D a lot too? did you apply yet? send the message to me instead of liam because hes not active.
    dudes
    Clan Leader

Post  dudes Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 am

whys my name purple :S lol whats happened XD
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm

He promoted us.
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Only me you and liam are orange (clan leaders), i don't want lots of people getting ranked.
    EnVy xREAPERx
    EnVy xREAPERx

Post  EnVy xREAPERx Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Rtubeileh wrote:Im guessing you S&D a lot too? did you apply yet? send the message to me instead of liam because hes not active.

actually hq roichet constatnly i<33 it
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 pm

UMP 45 is terrible long distance tho, it works best with S&D
    EnVy xREAPERx
    EnVy xREAPERx

Post  EnVy xREAPERx Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

lol not for me imma beast Very Happy
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm

lol, i can see that in your level 41-ness
    EnVy xREAPERx
    EnVy xREAPERx

Post  EnVy xREAPERx Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 pm

hey now look at my KD!

1.8 son@!
    Rtubeileh
    Rtubeileh
    Clan Leader

Post  Rtubeileh Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 am

lol, when i started playing online, i sucked balls cause i hadnt played in sooooo long and completely forgot everything + i would only have 1 bar and everyone else had 4 because im on the other side of the globe. anyways, ide be so happy when i got like 4 kills and 20 deaths, obviously fucking up my KDR. now its more of the opposite.
    EnVy xREAPERx
    EnVy xREAPERx

Post  EnVy xREAPERx Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

sureee it is lolz i just got my ps3 so i played 360 all my gaming stuff i r a beast on shooters so when i joined mw2 on ps3 i was already good at shooters Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:06 pm